University of London are accepting applications from suitable individuals for it Computer/Library and Information Science Scholarships funded by the City, University of London. The program is available for UK and EU students for the academic session 2020-2021.
These program is aim to supports those who want to undertake a master’s degree programs in computer/Library and Information Science.
Program level: Master’s
Applications method: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: UK & EU Students
Award is to be taken in the UK
- Countries Eligible: All countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is for MSc degree in Artificial Intelligence, Business Systems Analysis and Design, Computer Games Technology, Cyber Security, Data Science, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Information Science, MSc/MA Library Science and Software Engineering.
- Admision requirements. To be qualified applicant’s
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants should be ready and willing to take a place on any of the above courses in September 2020.
How to Apply . Applicants must first apply for Masters admission and enrolled into the university, then all applicants must complete the process through the link below SMCSE UK/EU application Form.
- Required and supporting Documents All applicants must submit academic transcript-include certified copies of their academic records, CV and certificates. All translated in English for applicants who’s first degree was not taught in English
- Admission Requirements: Award is competitive and applicants with good academic excellent stands s better chance
- Language Requirement: If your first degree was not taught in English language you will have present evidence of good level of English proficiency. For more clarification visit the English language requirements portal
The award is valued each at £2,000 and aimed at assisting students to pay their tuitionfees
Deadline: May 1, 2020