Application is open for international award to international students who seeks to study a degree program through Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung international scholarship.
The program is aim at providing financial assistance to international students for a postgraduate or master’s program and doctoral candidates at any German universities and colleges.
Scholarship Type: Masters & Doctorate
Value Of Award: Fully-Funded
Award Numbers: 330
- If you’re interested in applying as an applicants you must have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
- Not older than 30 at the time of application.
- You should have above-average academic achievements
- You Should have a broad knowledge of general education and a keen interest in political issues
How To Apply: There are two ways to apply:
- 1) All applicants have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung abroad at the Konrad foreign office.
- 2) Any applicant already in Germany, can apply for the selection procedure in the Federal Republic
All interested applicants should make online application at https://campus.kas.de and upload the required documents.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- Application opens January 15th and closed
- 15th July