UNESCO in partnership with Photographische Gesellschaft (PHG) and Edition Lammerhuber and the Austrian Parliament, the Austrian Parliamentary Reporting Association, the International Press Institute (IPI) and the World Press Photo Foundation is accepting applications for the Global Peace Photo Award.
Alfred Fried Photography Award which is inspired by 1911 Nobel Peace Laureatte Alfred Fried and Tobias Asser has changed its name to Global Peace Photo Award.
How To Apply for Global Peace Photo Award
- You upload your entry as a .jpg file or files.
- You can make changes to your entries or delete them at any time prior to the deadline.
- You need to finalise and submit your entry before the entry deadline.
- you may submit as many entries as you can
- The Global Peace Photo Award is open to all photographers from anywhere in the world.
- Digital submissions must be saved as .jpg, with more than 3000 pixels on the longest side.
- Images must not include any embedded marks, logos, names or borders.
- Photographs that are part of reportage on a topic must not be manipulated in a way that changes the meaning of the picture.
- For other entries, they accept digitally edited images and photomontages if they serve to explore a theme creatively.
- All digitally edited images must make clear what has been done to them in the captions that accompany the images.
- You may enter several photographs as individual submissions without an overall theme. Or you can submit up to 20 photographs as one story.
- The photographs must not be older than three years at the time when the call for entry
Deadline: 24th May 2020
To Apply click on the link below.