Univeristy of Queensland is offering Mphil Funding for international students in Australia, the scholarship is open to both domestic and International Student and is designed with the purpose of support research in the area of advanced preconditioning and fragmentation.
About University of Queensland
The University of Queensland also known as UQ is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. UQ is one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most reputable in the world.
About University Of Queensland MPhil Funding
Deadline: 10th May 2020
Program Level: MPhil
Host Institution: University of Queensland
Value of Award: $28,092 per annum for a living stipend
Award to be taken in Australia
Award open to International Student
Benefits: The University of Queensland MPhil Funding will grant award of $28,092 per annum that will be tax-free. This scholarship is available for two years and can be used to cover living expenses.
Univeristy of Queensland MPhil Funding Eligibilty
Eligibile Course: MPhil course in Engineering and computing study areas.
To be considered for these award applicant must meet the Eligible requirements for MPhil by Research program check these link for MPhil research requirements. link – https://graduate-school.uq.edu.au/uq-research-degrees.
Applicant must be an international/domestic students.
How To Apply
The Mphi by research funding does not require additional application, Once your application for admission is accepted, you can request for this MPhil scholarship: Advanced preconditioning and fragmentation.
Applicant must attached alongside their application the following Supporting documents.
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/tetramers for all completed post-secondary study. If you are from China then must provide three documents as your transcript, award certificate and graduate statement/certificate.
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- A copy of your Passport (the information page with your photo only) – to verify your identity and ensure offers are issued correctly.
- Contact details from two referees who can give the best comment on your prior research experience.
Applicant must meet the University English language requirement.
To Apply click on the link below