( IFER ) International Fellowship Foundation For Ethical Research is inviting application for it’s 2020 Program for International Student in USA . These fellowship is for graduate student in the Alternatives in the Use of Animals in Science for the academic year 2020/21.
About IFER Fellowship Program For International Student
Award to be taken in USA
Deadline: 30th April 2020
Awarding Institution: International Fellowship For Ethical Research
Value of Award: $12,500
Award Type: Masters & PhD
Number of Award: 2
This fellowships provide up to $12,500 annually in stipendiary support and supplies per year. The fellowships are renewable annually for up to three years. Continued funding is dependent on student progress and availability of funds.
To be considered applicant must be an international student.
Applicant must hold a degree from previous study
Applicant must have good command of English
Eligible Course: Award is for studies in the following programs. Master’s and PhD program in Humanities, Life Sciences, Education and Information Studies, Health Sciences, Public Health, Law, Sciences, Human and veterinary medicine, education, psychology, humanities, journalism, law.
- Copies of recent publications by the faculty sponsor and/or student applicant on topics related to the proposed research (if any).
- CV for faculty sponsor(s).
- A brief description of the institution and facilities available for this project.
- Indicate how you heard about this fellowship opportunity.
- A Pre-Proposal Application must be submitted by a faculty member.
- Pre-Proposal will include Descriptive title and current contact information.
- Faculty sponsor’s contact information.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words
- A brief description of the proposed training program, including methods, progress, and a plan for dissemination of relevant knowledge.
- A brief description of the proposed project
How to apply.
To apply click on the link below
For more information Click Here