The University of Sheffield Gems Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is accepting applications for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Overview of University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College and Sheffield Technical School.
About The Award
This is a highly competitive award successful applicant stand a chance to be given full or partial fees.
Deadline: 4th May 2020
Host Institution: University of Sheffield
Award to be taken in UK
Program Level : Undergraduate
Value of Award: 50% of tuition fee
Eligible Nationality: Citizen of UAE
Eligibility: To be considered for the position Applicant must
Come from a GEMS institution in the United Arab Emirates.
- Applicant must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this application .
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree program split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Not be a sponsored student.
- Enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year one or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March program are considered as postgraduate taught program and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
How to Apply
To Apply for the GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in the UK: If you have received an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield, make your application by using the online form which is called ‘2020 International Undergraduate merit awards’ and is accessed via MUSE.
Applicant must attached alongside their application the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
You can get more information from here.
Applicant must meet the University English language proficiency test score. undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
To apply click on the link below