The LLM (International Trade and Investment Law in Africa) programme offered by the University of Pretoria
The TILA degree program is a Unique Programme for African Student.
The higher education and training programme based in and focused on, Africa with full exposure to the international world of trade and investment. The degree was developed under the auspices of the Centre for Human Rights and is presented by the University of Pretoria and the University of the Western Cape in partnership with Makerere University in Uganda, American University Washington College of Law in the USA and the University of Amsterdam and Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
How To Apply
Prospective students must apply at the University of Pretoria for the 2021 intake and applications for the 2022 intake at the University of Western Cape will open in 2021.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and should demonstrate interest in International Trade and Investment Law.
- Applicants must be from African countries;
- Applicants must have a degree allowing access to the legal profession.
- The University of Pretoria offers tuition is R100,000 / $6,650 USD. Limited scholarships are available.
- Applicant must be self-funded students are encouraged to apply for this programme.
To Apply click on the link below
For more information Click on the link below