Pursuring a Postgraduate degree can be costly hence effort by Birmingham University offering a masters degree Scholarship program to relief student financial burden.
These Scholarship is for students commencing in the masters degree program in 2020-21 academic session at Birmingham University, UK.
About Birmingham University
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. … The student population includes 22,940 undergraduate and 12,505 postgraduate students, which is the fourth largest in the UK (out of 169).
Program Level: Postgraduate
Deadline: 30th April, 2020
University or Organization: Birmingham University
Number of Awards: 80 awards
Application Mode: Online
Awards to be taken in Uk
The scholarship is awarded for Msc program in any subjects.
- Program: The award will be awarded for Msc study in any subjects
- Applicant must meet all Admission requirements
- Applicants are expected to achieve a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree or the equivalent for their undergraduate qualification and to offer a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements
- Domiciled in the UK or EU: students must be recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes are eligible
- Applicants studying full time or part-time for a maximum of two years — a standard taught Masters Course lasts one year if taken on a full-time basis or two years if taken part-time.
- Full-time courses of the last two years are eligible but any course that lasts longer than two years is not qualified for the funding
- Self-funded: Students must be self-funding or applying for a master’s government loan to pay fees and living expenses
- Candidates must not presently be enrolled on a master degree course
How To Apply:
- Firstly apply for a Master programme with submitting all of the relevant supporting documentation.
- 2) Complete the Birmingham masters programmes application form
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit references, transcripts, and certificate of the English language
To Apply Click the link below