Austria is one of Europe Finest in terms of quality and Sound Education System, massive study opportunities, taught programmes for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Students. It is Located in the center of Europe.
Austria has about 70 top class Study abroad universities with over 350,000 university students which 25% of them are international students. That is to say, Austria has international Students at heart
Applications are invited for master degree programme in the field of international relations offered by OeAD-GmbH. The program is financed by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria.
Number of Award: 10
About Award: Award is competitive and is open to all International student
Session: Award is for the session of 2020/2021
The award was founded in 2005 by the Austrian National Council by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria by an Act of Parliament to provide scholarships for all fields of education and further education.
The Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria covers all the following benefits:
- Monthly award instalment: 1.050 EUR
- Health insurance 55 to 200 Euro monthly.
- Accommodation: 220 to 470 EUR.
- Travel costs: Applicants from countries which are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA or OECD can be granted a travel allowance.
- Course Level: Master
- Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Organization: OeAD-GmbH
- Award Fee: 1.050 EUR
- Application Mode: Online
- Award to be taken in Republic of Austria
- Applications are open for the International Students (except Austrian International)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for masters in the subject area of Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six month before taking up the grant.
- Age limit: 35 years.
- Applicants who are descendants of forced laborers under the Nazi regime (regardless of their country of origin) or come from countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced laborers.
- The graduation of the studies that led to the acceptance to the Master/Diploma Programme was not done in Austria.
How to apply
- Application comes in 2 steps
- Step 1: Create an account from here.
- Step 2: Apply from here using your application ID
- Supporting Documents:
- Completed application form is submitted Online accompanied a well detailed CV.
- Recommendation letter from 2 referee that confirm the necessity of the stay in Austria and provide information about the scientific qualification of the applicant. For these letters of recommendation, no specific form is required; they have to contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the Institution/university/department and must be no older than six months at the time of application.
- Scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant).
- Confirmation of Admission/acceptance or the application for Admission/acceptance. Without a confirmation of admission, the program cannot be awarded.
- For descendants of forced laborers: processing number or photocopy of the letter of information or other relevant proofs.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Click the Official Link below to apply