Application is open for the 2020 Hypatia Tenure Track Research Fellowship Grants at Radboudumc in Netherlands
These modeling and simulation Grant is awarded to students / individuals who wish to acquire fellowship in Netherland
Hypatia Tenure Track Research Fellowship Grant core mission is to have great impact in the healthcare
These an awesome chance for both domestic and International students.
The program value is 1million Euros for a for years program
The program is open to all International student
Deadline: May 31 2020
Hypatia Tenure Track Research Fellowship Grant Eligibity:
- All applicants must be enthusiastic, skilled, and a proactive approach to research with a degree in (medical) informatics, (health) economics, econometrics, or a similar discipline
- Applicants must have an interest in the building and application of micro simulation models, early cycle health economic modeling and optimization of early detection strategies in health care.
- Available for International students
- A detailed CV and proposal outline
- Full proposal, seminar and interview
How to apply
Click the official link