The University of California, Los Angeles, academic department and camps organization is inviting Application to their various UCLA scholarships for students pursuing academic excellence.
The Award is given based on academic merit and financial need to first year undergraduate commencing students at UCLA
The University of California, Los Angeles is a public research university in Los Angeles. UCLA traces its early origins back to 1882 as the southern branch of the California State Normal School. UCLA education is very affordable. It is conducted in seven professional schools, six undergraduate colleges, and four professional health science schools.
Started in 1919, the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) offers 337 undergraduate and graduate programs in a wide range of disciplines.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: March 2nd Each Year
- University or Organization: the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Department: NA
- Award: Study Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards to be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available for the US Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High school incoming students are considered for grants with a minimum 4.1 GPA
- Community college entering students are considered for awards with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- How to Apply for the UCLA Scholarships at the University of California: To completing The grants section on the application for admission, students must complete and submit the FAFSA or the Dream Act Application by the March 2nd deadline for the year they will be enrolling.
- Supporting Documents: When you are admitted to UCLA, you will need to submit an official transcript, SAT and ACT score, recommendation letter, statement and other required material as will be mentioned on the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to UCLA as a freshman must complete high school with a superior record in academic subjects and be on-track to complete your high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is critical to your success at UCLA.
To Apply click the link below