Why choose the University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is a public institution in New Zealand’s its a world-ranked University with a strong reputation for quality teaching. Their graduates are global citizens who benefit from the high quality education and qualification they receive from the University of Auckland and are taking on the world, making a difference in an impressive range of ways.
The Scholarship was established in 2018 and is funded by the DSDH Foundation and the Li Ka Shing Foundation.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist and encourage outstanding undergraduate students enrolled in a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science conjoint degree, Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or a Bachelor of Advanced Sciences (Honours) in the Faculty of Science in Computer Science, intending to specialise in Artificial Intelligence.
These scholarship program encourages extra ordinary students who want to resume undergraduate and honours level study in the field of Computer Science for full-time at the University of Auckland.As the largest and highest-ranked university in New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883. The motto of the university is ‘Ingenio et Labour’ which can be translated from Latin as “natural ability and hard work”.Why at the University of Auckland? The university provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses. It also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers.Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Honours
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Benefits : The award will be given annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of up to $8,000.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science conjoint degree, Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or a Bachelor of Advanced Sciences (Honours) in the Faculty of Science in Computer Science, intending to specialise in Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Required to maintain a GPA of at least 6.00 (equivalent to a B+ average) in each semester of study.
Application status: Ongoing
Applicable study: BSc Stage III, BSc(Hons) or BAdvSci(Hons) Stage III or Honours year in Computer Science
Opening date: 4 March
Closing date: 15 April
Tenure: One year
For: Assistance with study
Number on offer: One
Offer rate: Annually
Value: Up to $8,000
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in the Undergraduate & Honours level program at the University. After that candidates must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
To apply click the link