Pentecost University College (PUC) offers scholarships to students with a high level of need and good academic performance. The scholarships are available to all new and continuing Undergraduate students enrolled at PUC. The number and amount of scholarship awarded will be determined annually by the Scholarship Committee in consultation with the Donor(s). The award comprises the payment of Tuition Fees only.
- Students who fail to obtain the minimum CGPA of 3.0 will have their awards withdrawn.
- Any disciplinary action meted against the beneficiary from the University will result in immediate withdrawal of the award.
- Upon deferment of programme, the scholarship will be withdrawn. A student who wishes to defer the course must comply with Section 37 of the University College’s Student Handbook.
Duration: The award covers 100% tuition for the 4 years duration of Undergraduate program but subject to academic performance review of CGPA of 3.0
The following conditions apply to all scholarship beneficiaries:
- Scholarship beneficiaries must follow the approved programmes and abide by the College`s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- Maintain full-time enrollment until completion of the undergraduate programme of study for which the scholarship is provided.
- Scholarship beneficiaries may not change their programme during the tenure of the scholarship.
- Maintain an acceptable level of academic standing (not below 3.0 CGPA).
- This award is only given once.
Application Criteria: All Applicant must submit
- copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University College
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if a Continuing student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death Certificate or witness by a Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card
- Applicant should be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills (must show evidence of innovation and creativity)
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student (show evidence of national and international awards)
To Apply click the link to download Application Form