University of Technology Sydney is inviting Application for it’s 2020-2021 ULMS Indian Subcontinental Scholarship in UK
This program is open to academic excellent students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka who wish to pursue the master’s degree at the university
About the School
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original ‘red brick’ civic universities.
The school also offers a wide selection of accommodation which is far from the campus as well as the campus of student villages.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to International students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for MSc Programmes in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme.
- Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously study at a highly ranked university.
Deadline: 31 July 2020
Host Institution: University of Liverpool
Please note, these award covers 50% of tuition fee for a masters program in University of Liverpool, Application for these award is made and submitted online and award is atendable in UK
Program : Masters
- To apply for these award you need to take admission at the University of Liverpool award these award does not require application. Applicant is automatically considered for the award
- Supporting Documents: All Applicant must be submit to the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement of purpose, Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: When applying for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). International students who have achieved AAB in their A levels or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: All International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity or submit alongside their application English proficiency test results
Click the link below to make your application