About Award: University of Melbourne mobility excellence award is a range of awards to support students undertaking overseas study
The program provides a one-off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award ,these award is for Undergraduate and post graduate.
Deadline: 31st May 2020
Study Area: The award is for all study Area
How to apply. Application is made online , click the link for more information on how to apply https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/melbourne-mobility-excellence-awards#how-to-apply
You must submit an application for this scholarship using the after taking admission into a an undergraduate and a graduate program , click the link below do download Melbourne Mobility Excellence Application Form
In order to be selected for these award, all applicant must
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree
- intend to undertake approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date
- have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course
- All applicants must n meet the school English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course
Successful candidates are selected based on academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited approach, community engagement, and capacity to benefit from an overseas study experience and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
- Candidate must receive admission offer from the University to undertake your overseas study program or subject and you must enrol in your approved overseas study subject.
- Please Note,if your overseas study program is postponed or cancelled by any party after you have received the award payment, you must contact Stop 1 immediately. You may be required to return the payment.
- All Applicant must agree to participate in any ambassadorship activities as requested by the University of Melbourne which include the University’s Global Mobility blog and other social media channels, events and student showcases.
- You give permission for the University to provide your name and course details to the donor of your scholarship and you must provide a Scholarship report within two weeks of completing your overseas study program which may be made available to the donor.
- If you are awarded a New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant or Endeavour Mobility Grant, you will not be eligible for a Mobility Award for the same overseas program, and your Mobility Excellence Award will be withdrawn.