About the school . The University of Toronto invites Application from candidate with academic excellent for the engineering faculty admission scholarship
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate. It is a public research institution base in Toronto , Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Canada.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in bachelors of engineering.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All high school applicants to U of T Engineering are automatically considered for Faculty-specific admission scholarships when they apply.
- Applicants are considered for programmes based on academic excellence and extra-curricular involvement.
Course type: Undergraduate
Award Fee. The University of Toronto gives up to a maximum of $7500 for domestic students.
Award no: Multiple
Deadline: Not specific
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in the engineering degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national id.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption
Benefits: The University of Toronto will give multiple awards up to a maximum of $7500 for domestic students.