Application Deadline: April 16th 2020
The central purpose of The Mandela Rhodes Foundation is to build exceptional leadership capacity in Africa. The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a combination of financial support for postgraduate studies and a high quality Leadership Development Programme.
All applicant must be a citizen of any African country, and above 19 years of age, must have completed a first degree with above average academic results (70% and above).
- Tuition and registration fees as set by your university or institution
- A study materials allowance as set by the MRF
- Accommodation and meal allowances as set by the MRF
- A medical aid allowance as set by the MRF
- A personal allowance as set by the MRF
- Research and conferencing grants can be made available on request
- Economy-class flights for international scholars from their home countries to their institutions at the start and end of their studies
MRF is looking for young Africans who has showed potentials that embody it founding principles of reconciliation, education, entrepreneurship, and leadership. You must have already assumed leadership and made an impact on your campus or community.
Entry close on the 16th of April, note all supporting documents needs to have be submitted on or before 16 April, And your (referees) must have uploaded their references in order for your application to be considered
1: know programme requirements
2: Gather all supporting documents ready
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021