Eko Hotels & Suites is the most preferred hotel in West Africa and it’s all about the right mix! Located in the heart of Victoria Island and shielded from the hustle and bustle of the Lagos metropolis, we offer our corporate clients and walk in guests a perfect blend of relaxation, activities, and African tradition delicately infused to meet the highest international standards.
Overlooking the Eko Atlantic City and Ocean, it is just a 10-minute drive to the City Centre and only 45minutes away from the Airport. Our hotels are designed for your comfort and convenience. Your security is our primary concern and you’ll find our customer care second to none.
We are currently inviting application from suitably qualified candidates for
- The competition is aimed at promoting recycling and reuse of materials emphasizing creativity and innovation, in line with Eko Hotel & Suites goals to build and eco-friend eco-system.
- The Recycling Art Contest is an opportunity for children to learn more about recycling, responsible use of recycling, responsible use of resource and sustainable living through creative exploration.
The contest is open to the general public from all background, ethnic group, religious background.
- Art Form: Crafting / Sculpting
- Subject: Sea Life
- Entry size: 1ft x 1ft
- Material: Participants may use any recyclable and reusablemarials e.g plastics / glass / paper / fabrics / wood / tweed / twin etc.
- Entry must be orignal work of the contestant
- 1 entry per participant / 5 entries per school
- Entry must be accompanied by entry form signed by art teacher
- This contest is open to all public & private schools in Lagos State
- Age Category: 12 – 15
- Entry Opens: March 9, 2020.
- First place winner receives N250,000 prize and personal laptop computer
- Second place winner receives N150,000 prizes and a personal laptop computer
- Third place winner receives N100,000 prizes and a personal laptop computer
- Of the selected participant schools, 10 will be shortlisted to partake in the grand finale. Shortlisted to partake in the grand finale.
- Shortlisted artists and their guardians will be treated to a 3 days all expense paid, activity fill at the Eko Hotel and Suites leading up to contest date which falls on April 22nd (Earth Day).
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidate should download the application form via the link below.