International student who wishes to study undergraduate degree in the United States, can apply for Phi Theta Kappa tuition grant at the University of Arizona.
The award is to develop talented domestic and international students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree coursework for the session 2020/21.
Deadline : June 1, 2020
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident and International students are eligible.
- Course : Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be pursuing a first Bachelor’s Degree for Undergraduate studies.
- Verify Lawful Presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the program’s total four semesters.
- The award must be used beginning the fall 2020 semester
How to Apply:
Applicant must first apply for admission and obtain admission offer , no seperate application is required for the scholarship Link https://slate.admissions.arizona.edu/apply/
All Applicant should check admission requirements including required supporting documents via the link https://admissions.arizona.edu/how-to-apply/international/country-requirements.
- Language Requirement: The required english language score are as follows for candidates that English is not his/her first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.
Award price and Benefits: The sponsorship will provide $5,000 for Arizona Residents and $12,000 for International students for the session 2020/21.