All Saints University is a school committed to providing affordable, leading medical education. The University strives to produce broadly and thoroughly educated graduates who realize that the medical profession is not simply a trade to be learned, but that it denotes a sense of social responsibility.
All Saint University seek applicants that have a strong drive and desire to succeed and are able to focus on the compassionate and the humanitarian aspects of the medical profession.
Our University encourages its students to actively engage themselves in the community and to respond to the needs of those they serve.
Starting a career in medicine depends on solid foundation of information and knowledge acquired during your time in medical school.
WHY CHOOSE ALL SAINT UNIVERSITY.
- All Saint University has Over 1000 medical students from at least 35 different countries.
- Licensed graduates throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, the European Union (Norway, Denmark, etc.), Asia (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc.) and Africa (Nigeria, Botswana, South Africa, etc.).
- High pass rates on licensing board examinations (e.g., USMLE. MCCEE, CAMC, PLAB, etc.).
- Ultra-modern and state-of-the-art simulation technologies and laboratories.
- Highly qualified and experienced full-time faculty members with MD, PhD, or MD PhD degrees.
- American-based and equivalent MD degree Curriculum.
- Clinical clerkships and training at top-notch ACGME-accredited/teaching hospitals across the United States.
- The most affordable quality medical education in the Americas.
- Student Financial Aid Programs for the entire MD degree program supported by credible institutions in Canada, the United States and the Caribbean
- Up to 50% of total tuition costs for eligible applicants.
- Food, lodging, and transportation support of up to USD $1500 per semester for the entirety of the program for qualified and indigent applicants.
- Up to 5 merit clinical tuition scholarships per semester for students with outstanding performance in the finals of all Basic Medical Science Examinations.
- Automatic 50% tuition fee scholarships for qualified citizens of Dominica.
- Credit-based loans and student line of credits from various financial institutions and banks in the United States and Canada.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants for scholarships or financial aid must submit their applications with all supporting documents to the scholarship committee at the time of commencement of their MD degree program at All Saints University, Dominica.
The application and all supporting documents may be submitted to [email protected]