Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program for Startups is on going with grants which helps you focus on bringing new innovations into life to help make the world a better place , it is open to start ups around the world as long as your headquarter is base in any of the countries that Microsoft Azure global infrastructure covers
Benefits of Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program for startups are
- The moment you’re approved, you will be eligible for:
- The Microsoft Philanthropies grants for selected ventures innovating in skills development, sustainability and accessibility.
- You will be connected with a large commercial, public sector and nongovernmental organizations as well as other startups in the social impact space.
- Startups will also be extended membership into the premium offer from Microsoft for Startups which provides:
- Free access to Microsoft technologies including $120,000 USD of free Azure cloud and $1,000/month of GitHub Enterprise.
- It access to dedicated Go-To-Market resources to help startups sell alongside our it global sales team and partner channel.
Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program Evaluation Criteria.
Microsoft prioritizes enterprise technology, or B2B startups who can best serve their customer base and will benefit most from the program. New member who apply are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Your product must Offer an innovative technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation.
- Less than seven years in existence.
- Less than $25 million dollars in total annual revenue.
- Seed, Series A, B, or C stage (or validated equivalent).
- All social impact startups from around the world are encourage to apply.
- Applicant should carry an internal business metric that addresses an important social and/or environmental challenge through your products, services, and operations.
- Applicant should have a statement of ethics and/ or a policy of responsible AI for social impact that will generate trust from customers, partners, and the public for competitive differentiation.
- Priority selection will be for startups aligning with key Microsoft strategic initiatives – They offer qualified startups access to grants in the fields of sustainability, accessibility, and skills & employ-ability.
- You should have an established product, service, or business model which is poised for further growth in multiple communities or countries.
- You must be engaged in the development of an owned (not licensed) software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business.
- Your headquarters must be based in the countries covered by Microsoft’s Azure global infrastructure.
- Your funding information must be verifiable.
How to Apply for Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program.
Interested candidates who wishes to apply meet the criteria should click the link below